Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year End ~ 2011

This has been an interesting year for me. I've been blogging for just over a year. I'm still trying to be more consistent with my posts and will continue to work on that in the coming year.
Stats
Books read: 128 I didn't make my Goodreads goal of 150, but I only read 61 in 2010 so still a win.
First book finished: World's End (Age of Misrule #1) Mark Chadbourn rating: 4
Last book read: Divergent (Divergent #1) Veronica Roth rating: 5
10 books rated 5, 81 books rated 4 It was either a good reading year or I was being really lenient
Challenges
Debut Author Challenge: I didn't make 12 ( I did read 5 of original 9 posted) I enjoy this challenge more for finding new authors than the actual challenge.

Looking forward to more reading and blogging in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment