Friday, January 13, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

A. I tend to be all over with my listening. I'm still on a country kick right now with some top 40 types mixed in. Mainly been listening to Luke Bryan, Adele, and The Band Perry. I cannot wait for the new Carrie Underwood, just love her voice. Nothing else has really grabbed me .

How about you, what are you listening to while reading those new favorite books?
Happy Reading and Hopping! Have a Great Weekend

5 comments:

  1. I'm crazy about Adele!! *-*
    old follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove Carrie Underwood as well! And been on the country genre fanzone ever since. Adele has a special place in my heart, too. Great, great picks! Happy Friday!

    Old follower,
    Sarah @ Smitten over Books
    Come check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday . . . the 13th. :)

    My tastes tend to be a bit harder, and never (ever) stray into country, although my wife does force me to listen on occasion.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Yay for Adele. I like some of Carrie Underwood's songs.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete