Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren.

For Review (links go to books Goodreads page)
Borrowed Heart  Book One of the Evie Sanders Series by Linda Lamberson
End of the World (Champion of the Sidhe) by S.A. Archer

Library
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions edited by Melissa Marr & Kelley Armstrong

I didn't buy anything this week. Haven't even touched any books I got for Christmas yet.
Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't got on the Rachel Mead bandwagon, but I've read lots of good things about her books. I need to try it sometime. Enjoy your books and thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome haul! I need to read the VA books by Richelle Mead!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I need to read Bloodlines and Enthralled already! :) thanks for visiting my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I think you'll really enjoy Bloodlines, I definitely did :)

    ReplyDelete