Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each 
host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q.What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?
A. I would have to go with either the Study series by Maria V Snyder 
or the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
As far as actors, I like to picture them as the author describes and most times actual casting does not match what is in my head.

If you're a new follower let me know so I can follow back. Have a Great Weekend and Happy Reading! 

12 comments:

  1. Good post! I'm a new follower via Linky!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare on the big screen!

    New follower! Here's my Follow Friday Post

    Happy weekend!
    -JoAnne @ The Fairytale Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Study... another series I need to read. Can't even count how many they are already *sigh*

    I'm a new follower on GFC :)

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read either! :(

    New Linky Follower -- Courtesy of F&F
    http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so mad that I did not choose Outlander. How could I forget it? I have not read Poison Study yet but I plan on to. Here are my choices:

    http://shewolfreads.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/feature-follow-3/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like outlander is being made into a movie, right? can't wait!!

    I'm a gfc follower. ;)
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Outlander would be good too. I've not read Poison Study, although it's on my list. Great thoughts. Happy weekend!!!

    My TGIF and FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Outlander **sigh**. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long of a movie though. Great choice. New follower through Linky :) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't read these as of yet.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

      Delete
  9. Ive heard great things about Poison Study. Ill have to check it out~

    New follower!

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sadly I have yet to read Poison Study. I've not heard of the other one, I'll have check it out!
    New follower :)
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read these, but I've heard good things about Poison Study. New Follower, just stopping by. Here's my FF. :)

    ReplyDelete