Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q. What is the longest book you’ve read? What are your favorite 600+ page reads?
A. This depends. I have the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop as a single book which equals 1204 pages. Single book that I can think of is Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind which is 836 pages. I love the Diana Gabaldon series which are all 600 + pages as well as some Stephen King books.

What's your facorite, longest read?
Happy Reading and Have a Great Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. My longest read was in all-in-one trilogy too, but as the book was 1400 pages I figured it fit! I really ought to read Outlander. Everyone says I'd love it!

    New GFC follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Outlander series on my list of books to read! And I loved the Terry Goodkind series - all of them were pretty hefty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I was amazed when I looked up the Outlander Series books this morning. Check out my FF for just how long the series really is.

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Old follower returning the visit.

    I hadn't thought of omnibus editions, but they definitely have some weight to them. I read the Black Jewels trilogy as individual paperbacks, but I remember lugging around the omnibus edition of The Lord of the Rings in highschool.

    Bob @ Beauty in Ruins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantasy books are always rather on the thick side, aren't they? I guess that's possibly why I am always reluctant to pick them up. Like the book I'm reading right now, Eon. So thick, so little time!

    I'm a new follower!

    Here's my FF. ♥
    Check my international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping at the Bookworms :))
    those books sound good and I love epic long reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved the Terry Goodkind series - they are probably the biggest books I've ever read (and probably the longest series too).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I've heard of Anne Bishop but I'm not very familiar with her. I'll have to look her books up.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete