Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q.What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?
A. Best~ I don't have one particular favorite. I've read 3 Jessica Day George books this month (2 from princess trilogy and the 1st Dragon Slippers) and really enjoyed them. They pulled me out of my reading slump.
Worst~ I didn't hate it and enjoyed it mostly but Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday was my least favorite of the month.

Happy Reading and Have a Great Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Aww Deadly Cool looks so good! I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it! Hope you have a happy friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of these books, I'll have to check them out. Here is my Hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I read my first Jessica Day George book this month. It was very cute.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your site! New follower via GFC.

    Angela
    http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete