Sunday, December 12, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Kristi over at The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs


For Review:
from author- Delirious By Daniel Palmer,  (suspense/psych thriller)
What So Proudly We Hailed By James Howard (Christian Lit)
The Adventures of Blue Ocean Bob By Brooks Olbrys (children)
from netGalley- Outside In By Maria V. Snyder
One Hundred Candles By Mara Purnhagen
Christmas Stories for Bedtime By Renae Brumbaugh
The Lying Game By Sara Shepard


Library: Shade By Jeri Smith Ready
The Warrior Heir By Cinda Williams Chima


Bought: The Demon King and The Dragon Heir (was only 3.99 couldn't resist) By Cinda Williams Chima


Received: Swag: from Her Book Self- Firelight bookmark and postcard, from Jennifer Estep- bookmarks from all 4 Elemental Assassin books as well as from 3 other books by her.







7 comments:

  1. I can't ever resist cheap books either, even though I may not have an idea what they are. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading!

    If you want to know what I got in my mailbox this week, check out my blog here-

    http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/
    Merry Christmas!
    Gabrielle Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy the books you got. Happy Reading. Check out what I got In My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week. Drop by Clandestine Sanctuary to find out what I got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome about THE LYING GAME! I just requested that on NetGalley...hoping I can read it soon!

    Have an awesome week!

    Here's what's in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lying Game... I want it!Netgalley is great isn't it?
    Happy Readings!

    ReplyDelete