Thursday, December 2, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award





I actually received this last week from two people and this is the first chance I've had to do this post. I would like to thank J-9 at Blood Rose Books and LJ at Reader Recommended.

There are rules that go along with this award:
1. Share 7 things about yourslef
2.Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers
3.Notify the blogger recipaints
4. Link to the blogger who gave the award

Things about me: 7 will be difficult
1. I'm a Tae Kwon Do mom. My son is going for his first official belt this week.
2. I enjoy arguing with teachers about what is appropriate reading for a 5-6 yr old (see spot run is not it, at least for mine).
3. My taste in music is as eclectic as my taste in books. I will read/listen to anything as long as it's well written.
4. I hate liquid coffee but love coffee flavored ice cream
5. My Zen to unwind is computer games, word and puzzle games relax me.
6. I've only been doing this a month and am still amazed at all the great blogs/bloggers out there.
7. I can't think of a 7th so we'll go with my favorite color which is blue.

It seemed like there were a lot of posts with this award from last week so I'm not sure who to give it to right now. It's 6 minutes to Friday and Follow/Hop time so I will update this as I go.

Everyone have a great weekend and Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment