Sunday, December 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (5) Christmas Edition

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Kristi over at The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs

I received mostly books this year, finishing up some series and starting some new.

U is for Undertow By Sue Grafton
One for the Money & Two for the Dough By Janet Evanovich
The Girl Who Played With Fire By Stieg Larsson
Happy Ever After (Book 4) By Nora Roberts
The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror Edited By Paula Guran
The White Queen By Philippa Gregory
The Hidden Oasis By Paul Sussman

I love Greek Mythology and the covers for these books grabbed my attention:
Age of Misrule (Book 1,2,3): World's End, Darkest Hour, Always Forever By Mark Chadbourn

So what did you get this week? Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment